In Digital marketing there are many free tools. Thanks to artificial intelligence, more and more improved tools are coming up. But some of them are useful, some are not so useful. But before using any tool, one should know how to use them. Then, only we can utilize the full benefit of it. If your small business is still incurring loss then please hire the best outsourcing companies in Florida. Let talk about these free tools.
Why these stuffs are free?
Whenever we get anything free, most of us think that it is very cheap. But it is not true for these tools. It is a subscription-based business, so the basic tool is free, only the premium one is paid. The completely free ones are also not bad-they are basically used for branding purposes.
Let us share some tools.
- Canva- It is a very good tool for creating free pictures. The paid version is there but it is not required. You don’t have to be a graphic designer to use Canva.
- Similarweb- We can find the website traffic through this free tool. Also, we can find the website’s global ranking and traffic coming from which country.
- Keyword planner- There are many tools for keyword research but this one is the best. More this one comes directly from Google.
- SEOquake- It is mainly an SEO audit tool. It can do many jobs from keyword research to keyword difficulty and density.
- Google optimizer- It is a tool by Google. It is the only free tool for A/B testing. It is based on Bayesian statistics.
- Google forms- Another Google product. It creates free online forms on regular basis.
- Google drive-It is most beneficial and used by the most. It is an online storage space provided by cloud computing.
- Google trends- It is an online tool that predicts the popularity of a keyword in a particular place.
- AnswerTHEPublic– It is the website that tells the question asked by the maximum no. of people.
- Screaming Frog– It is a free tool with lots of features. Features like broken link fixation, detection, analyzing page titles, metadata, etc
- Pepper type. ai-It is an AI-based free tool that helps in many areas. It is especially helpful in the PPC, content creation, title generator, etc.
Free kinds of stuff are ruling this world. In Google most of the products are free. This is done to enhance the brand image. Also, it is the nature of people that they won’t buy anything until they get something free.
If you are a small business and want to earn profit instantly then pay per click(PPC) is a very good option. The same cannot be done by SEO.SEO do bring visitors to the website, but it takes 3 months to 1 year. Yes, that’s true online advertising help in this regard. There are many companies that earn their revenue on this aspect. But if you want to earn profits then hire the best outsourcing companies in Florida. We have a dedicated team of experts in this trade. Here we are talking about particularly Google.
What are PPC bidding strategies?
Bidding is a mechanism or technique in which Google bots run our campaigns successfully. There are 1 manual bidding and 10 automated biddings. The automated biddings are based on machine learning. As a result of this, we should have historical data of previous campaigns. Only in the case of manual bidding, this rule is not valid.
The PPC Bidding strategies
- Manual CPC bidding-This is the only non-automated bidding strategy. It gives a lot of control to advertisers. Here the advertiser has the master power. This is the eldest strategy and Google is thinking to replace it.
- Enhanced CPC bidding-This bid strategy is very similar to Manual CPC. The difference is that Google might change the bid amount if any chance of conversion arises. Increase or decrease both can happen.
- Cost Per Thousand Impressions (CPM)- This bidding strategy is based on solely impressions. This is used only in display and Youtube ads.
- Cost Per Thousand Viewable Impressions (vCPM)- This is used only in display and Youtube ads.
- Cost-Per-View Bidding (CPV)- This is only for Youtube ads. This strategy is based on views. If anyone watches your video for 30 sec then it is counted as 1 view.
- Target Cost Per Acquisition-If conversion is your primary goal then this strategy is for you. Here we have to set the cost of acquisition. We cannot use this strategy we do not have enough historical data. Say 30 campaign data. For this strategy to be implemented you should set up conversion tracking.
- Target Return on Ad Spend (ROAS)- This bidding helps to maximize conversions based value you want to get for spending on the ad. The return is percentage-based. For running this strategy we need to have enough historical data else this strategy won’t work.
- Maximize Conversions– In this type of strategy, you have to fix a daily budget and machine learning tries to maximize your conversion at that cost.
- Maximize Conversion Value-Here the algorithm will try to maximize conversions. The daily budget is money spend on the ad.
- Maximize Clicks-This algorithm is similar to maximize conversions. The only difference is clicks
- Target Impression Share Bidding– This bidding strategy works well with people doing branding. According to this algorithm, your ad will appear anywhere in first of Google SERP.
Google ads is great for drivng traffic to any website but it is also a great tool to do branding of any service or product. Anyone can implemenent these bids strategies according to their own needs.
Pay Per Click(PPC) is rampant today. If you are an online seller and want quick traffic, then PPC is the only option. Traffic can come via Search Engine Optimization but you have to wait for at least 6 months. As a result, PPC is the only option. Google’s version of it is called Google advertisements. We know Google’s usage in the United States, your business will get quality leads. If you are looking for advertising services, then hire the best outsourcing companies in Florida.
What are PPC services?
PPC is an online advertising model where the advertiser pays the publisher each time his advertisement is clicked. Here I am talking about specifically about Google. Facebook also follows the PPC model but it is much cheaper than Google. Most people trust Google because it is a search Engine and people land on Google for finding something.
How can online advertisement help small business?
- Firstly online advertisement(ads )is not so costly as traditional marketing. Bill boards,Catalogues are not used here.Online advertisements are very easy to implement and pocket friendly.
- Through online marketing , we can target a small group of people in a specific location. In Google ads, we can also target specific pincode, exclude a pin code. In Youtube advertisement, we can target a specific youtube page or target interest. So Niche targeting is possible.
- Skipable youtube ads or bumper ads are good for branding purpose. Youtube is very famous. Most of the people ascess there.For branding purpose Google display ads is also a good option. Google discovery ads also fetch good result.
- All the bid strategies of Google are actually algorithms written on the basis of machine learning. So believing in the present technology is not bane but boon. Trust the automated bid strategies of Google.
- The concept negative keywords is there in Google ads.
- PPC gives instant result. So if you are in a hurry for sales go with PPC.
- Google gives free credit to different accounts on random basis.
- Google gives free acurate tools for PPC process. Tools like keyword planner– for keyword research and Google optiizer-for A/B testing. Google has facility to split test in the drafts section.
- There is an excellent feature of PPC which is simply the best. The strategy is called remarketing. In remarketing we put a small java script code in the head section of our website. This code records the visitors in our website and then retargets them with some different ads.
The PPC service is a boon for small business. PPC service is also called intent based marketing. Because you are going nowhere but people are searching for you, convertion rate is more.
In this age of Globalisation, most companies are moving from traditional marketing to digital marketing. It is also very necessary as traditional marketing is almost obsolete. But traditional marketing will not die. In marketing, there are certain items, where digital marketing will not work. So, in my opinion, both are required for small businesses. But if your small business is incurring a loss, hire the best outsourcing companies in Florida.
What is traditional marketing?
It is that marketing where a computer and internet connection is not involved. We can say it is direct marketing. Print media, broadcasting media, direct mails, and phone calls fall in this category. Traditional marketing is focused to target a mass audience.
What is digital marketing?
Any form of marketing done online is digital marketing. We can say it is indirect marketing. Here we can target a small group of customers. We can focus on a specific audience here. Terms such as podcast marketing and webinar marketing are types of digital marketing.
Why small businesses should not ignore online marketing?
Your business will not be able to target any specific audiences. Narrow targeting is not possible in traditional marketing.
In digital marketing, the advertising cost is less with a great reach.
Social media can help to understand your audiences
It helps small businesses to interact with their audiences
Online marketing helps to do quick and easy branding.
This form of marketing requires fewer resources and huge outcomes.
67% of the USA netizens fall on the “Do not call’ list.
It helps to track how your business is growing.
Can both Traditional and Digital marketing work together?
Yes, why not. Most of the business will benefit from that. Online and offline are merely mediums. Both mediums are effective. So if we engage two mediums, the resultant is definitely going to be strong.
Traditional marketing and online marketing, are subsets of marketing. Both are born in different periods of time, but two of them do the same thing. So, I advise you not to make the mistake of ignoring online marketing.
Today most people are doing outsourcing business. That means they are giving services to businesses or individuals. Whether the market is B2B or B2C if you are having trouble, then hire one of the best outsourcing companies in Florida. SAAS-based products are going great in today’s market. Most of the companies are doing fine strategically but a small change in tactics can ensure you with lots of profits.
What is SAAS?
Software as a Service(SAAS) is basically a subscription model. It is centrally hosted. It is believed to be an essential part of cloud computing. It works on the principle of server and client relationships. Some examples: CRM software, any accounting software, content management system(CMS), etc. Sometimes they are called “on-demand software”.
Strategies for Promotion
The tactic is to create a user-friendly website. The loading speed of the website should be high and users should be able to navigate the whole website very easily.
The product description or services should be carefully given on the website. One can clearly understand the pricing structure of the website.
Run PPC ads to generate more leads to your website. Use conversion tracking to measure your success rate. Implement remarketing strategies on your website.
Use creative videos on your website.
Implement enticing CTA on your website to drive leads.
Create a very good offer or deal so that people take your business very seriously.
Give free trials of your services or products. Tip- limit your free trial time to 15 days maximum.
Use SEO to generate organic leads and visitors.
Encourage your previous clients to write reviews. It will be best if you are able to record this in video format.
Reward customers for Referrals.
Sell your products or services in bundles. E.g product A is free with the product.
Embrace social media.
Well, these are some strategies that should be followed if you want visibility in terms of search engines.SAAS are products that are used everywhere. So it will be relatively easy to market them.
Digital strategies can obviously help to improve the position of doctors. If you are running an online platform of doctors, then hire one of the best outsourcing companies in Florida. Else you can follow this blog till the end and can implement the same as told here.
Why do we need doctors?
It is true that doctors are everyone’s need even if they are healthy. You go to a doctor not only to cure diseases but to stay healthy and active. Having a long-term relationship with a doctor is beneficial as it can detect long-term issues. It is difficult for a doctor to act if you are visiting him for the first time! You need to provide your medical history and behavior. This is basically done to see your reaction to other medicines.
The Said Digital strategies
The first thing you have to do is built a good website. Be careful to choose a good hosting provider. This is mainly done for good loading speed and good server response. This is very important as a new google update says that your core web vitals are now a ranking factor. This generally includes LCD, FID, and CLS.
Upload the videos of satisfied patients. This will improve the CTR of your website.
Use the power of social media ads or search engine ads. Implement remarketing strategies to gain more leads.
Implement neuromarketing as this helps to attract patients.
Create a very enticing lead magnet on your website.
The vlog, the section encourages each doctor to speak about some popular issues. Do this regularly.
Create a very good offer for your returning patients.
Encourage your repeat patients or customers to do word-of-mouth marketing.
Hire an influencer in this niche to promote the doctor.
Doctors protect life. So if we can promote those doctors then it will be very good, at least it will be a good gesture. Digital marketing is the trending thing known today. Yes, digital marketing can help doctors in many ways. Doctors protect life. So if we can promote those doctors then it will be very good, at least it will be a good gesture. Digital marketing is the trending thing known today. Yes, digital marketing can help doctors in many ways.
Niche selection is very important for small businesses in any region or country. Niche varies from place to place. This is the first step when we start any new business. And let me remind you this is the most important one. But if you are suffering from the wrong niche selection, hire one of the best outsourcing companies in Florida. But before coming niche, we should be careful that we should be experts in our own fields.
What is a niche?
In simple layman’s terms niche is a specific market. Suppose you have visited an e-commerce store. In an e-commerce store, there are many categories of products and services. I want to buy shirts in the men’s category. This is a niche. If I want a men’s shirt for elites; then it is micro-niche. Hope it is clear.
Tips for selecting a proper niche
Do follow your interest and hobbies. Be very clear about what you want to pursue. See if you can turn your passion into monetary gains.
Once this process is done, study your customer well. Know their likes and dislikes, their demography. Understand what is their problem and then you could find a solution to them.
Access the competition of your niche market. Too much competition-leave the market, less competition – embrace the market.
See if you can reach the customers or not. This is very important because if the customer doesn’t get the products or services in time, then every marketing is in vain. Also, the distribution channel is another factor.
See if the niche is profitable enough – ability to pay.
Is your niche trending?
Niche Targeting is generally a profitable business. But we should understand that niche targeting is not easy. We have to be the best in our field. Only then we would be successful.