A landing page is a page where the user comes to your website for the first time. We all know that the first impression leaves a long-lasting mark. So we must optimize our website/landing pages. This is generally done to attract customers. But if you are not generating sales then definitely your landing page is having some problems. Hire the best outsourcing companies in Florida. We have designers and conversion specialists- who help us to design the ideal landing page.
What is a landing page?
A Landing page is a single web page, created specifically for a marketing or advertising campaign. It is the place where a visitor enters after they click on a link in an email, or ads from Google, Bing, YouTube, Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, or similar places on the web. There is some difference between a landing page and a Home page. A Home page – can be accessed from anywhere on the website. On the other hand, landing page addresses cannot be found anywhere on the website.
Why it is so important?
- Most B2B businesses use it to generate leads and ultimately conversion.
- Very good for branding
- Paid ads are very expensive. So people are bound to make landing pages seriously.
How optimization is done?
- Be Sure and specific about the message you want to convey to your clients. Customers must understand what your landing page is about.
- Make sure that all the call to actions is clear and absolute.
- Use relevant pictures and videos to increase the Conversion Rate.
- Don’t use pop-ups on a landing page.
- Try to keep your landing page clutter-free.
- Measure the success rate of your landing pages. You can A/B testing.
- A thank you page is a must with a landing page.
- The content of the landing page should be relevant according to the service or product.
Best Bid Strategies to be used
- Manual Bidding-It is not a smart bidding strategy. No machine learning is involved here. It is for those who had just started PPC.
- Cost per View– It is a bidding strategy mainly implemented for video views.
- Target Return on Ad Spend (ROAS)- It is a smart strategy. It aims to meet our costs on ads spend. It is better to avoid it if you don’t have historical data.
- Maximize Conversions–Here you have to select a daily budget and Google’s algorithm will bring maximum conversion at that cost. It is better to avoid it if you have scanty historical data.
Well, this is a complete saga about landing pages. People generally take landing pages very seriously because sales are attached to them. Optimize your landing and standout in the Cloud.
The Covid-19 pandemic caused much turbulence in the economy of the nation. A small business is more hit by the following pandemic. But now the situation has improved a lot and small businesses has started to incur some profits. But still if you are incurring loss, then change your digital marketer! Hire the best outsourcing companies in Florida.
What is lead generation?
It is the process to grab the interest of probable customers, who can buy your products in the near future. It is basically a form of Probable customers- enquiring about services or call from potential clients or an email & direct message from a would-be customer.
Lead generation process
- Direct Contact-Remain in contact with your previous and your probable customers. If you are B2B business, it is always better to be in touch so that if there is demand, your name crops up.
- Keep in contact with CXO’S-These people are the decision makers in every company. Keep in touch with them.
- Local business– Make sure that you have a Google my business account. List your business in all the famous listing sites in your locality.
- Use LinkedIn– LinkedIn is a powerful social media because all the business minded people are here. This can be an excellent source of leads.
- Use paid advertisement-You can use Google, Bing, etc for advertisements. Implement remarketing strategies in your website.
- Refer-Ask satisfied customers to refer your business. This is promoting your business by your customers.
- Trial– Run trial of your business. Don’t run the trial for more than 15 days.
- Offer– If you want leads in your site, then provide good offer.
- Discounts– This is a super way to bring leads to your website.
- Webinar-Organize a webinar and draw a lot of traffic
- Podcast– This can generate a lot of traffic. A podcast is live interview of some influencer.
- Hire an influencer– This technique also provides rich results. The fan of the influencer can become your lead.
- Blogs, Vlogs and Videos– These are very power aspect of your website.
- Provide free PDFs-Provide free PDFs to drive traffic in your site.
- Use of Social media– This will bring a lot of leads to your site. Sites likes Pinterest, Instagram, Face book, Twitter etc. are very famous here in the United States. Hell lot of people visit these sites
- SEO-Solid but cheap way to bring long-term leads. It may take 6 months to 1 year to rank any website.
- Forum posting-This activity too bring qualified leads. But if you try do any spamming your account will be banned
Lead generation is very necessary today. It is very difficult to find qualified leads. This is a huge problem that most of the website face. Irreverent people visit them with no conversion. So, it is well established that lead generation is a tough. In this blog I have discussed strategies to generate leads. Implement them and all the best.
Conversion is very important for any business because at the end of the day sales matter. It is tiresome to measure conversion rate, we have to eventually do it. But if you incurring losses in your business, hire one of the best outsourcing companies in Florida.
What is the Conversion rate?
In simple words the no. of visitors coming to our website- those who are buying our products /total visitors of our website. This is the Conversion rate.
Suppose we have 12,000 leads browsing our website. Among these leads, 1500 of them converted. So, conversion rate=(1500/12000)* 100= 12.5%
Conversion rates are of two types
- Micro conversion-Submitting a form, downloading free PDF, time spent on your site, registering as a user, etc.
- Macro Conversion– Making a purchase on the website.
What are the tracking devices in Conversion tracking?
- Google Ads
- Google analytics
- Face book Pixel
- Twitter Ads
- Abode analytics
Why does Conversion tracking need to be done?
- We would get Conversion data of our website, how many people are browsing our website.
- We can see whether any campaign is successful or not.
- We can measure the success of any marketing strategy.
- We can see the conversion rate of all the pages on our website
How Conversion rate can be improved?
- Write the contents of your page according to Google’s EAT & YMYL
- Put as much video as possible.
- The blog page should address any problem, relevant & correct information.
- Put the background color according to neuromarketing.
- Try to produce a creative and effective call to action on your website.
- Often use infographics on your website.
- Add a pop-up to your site.
- Add testimonials and reviews to your site.
- Offer a money-back Guarantee
- Try to install the live chat option.
- Implement an offer on our website.
- Plan an event and install a timer on your website. According to neuromarketing timer gets a lot of traffic
Conversion is the ultimate thing for any business, whether offline or online. So measuring conversion tracking is very important. This is so because at least we can implement strategies to improve the conversion rates. By looking at conversion tracking we can judge how successful is a business. Since the Conversion rate is linked directly with profit, so people consider it super important
Marketing and Digital marketing are not two different concepts, but the latter is the improved version of the former. From time immemorial, we have advanced ahead; it is our nature to march forward. The new advanced form of marketing is helping us to sail across the Doldrums with great speed. Why I am favoring digital marketing because of some reasons which I am going to reveal in a while. But if you are not happy with your digital marketer switch to one of the best outsourcing companies in Florida
What is Digital Marketing?
Any marketing activity done online is digital marketing. In this type of marketing, the seller does not come in direct contact with the buyer.
This marketing is passive in nature, we can call it indirect marketing.
- Blogs & Vlogs
Why Digital marketing?
- It is very cheaper than traditional marketing.
- Promotions done via the above channels are digital marketing.
- In online marketing, specific targeting is possible which is not there in traditional marketing.
Digital marketing is a big thing & the changes in the coming decade.
- Most people prefer digital media over traditional media.
- Video & streaming video are emerging content of the next generation.
- All the smart bid strategies are created using machine learning.
- Augmented Reality and virtual reality are going to the digital future of advertising. In this decade, advertising will be only through AR technology.
- Social media is going to rock in the coming decade as it is rocking now.
- Easy to learn and implement.
- All the tools in digital marketing are made using AI technology. AI is going to stay in the coming decade.
- Search by typing will surely be obsolete. Most people will search by voice search.
- Contact centers will be filled with bots, robots, and spiders Instead of Humans.
- Yes, it is true that this era will take a lot of jobs of humans, especially those who are in the documentation sector. Automation will be present everywhere.
There is no difference between digital marketing and marketing. The former is a division of the latter. Only the medium of application is different.
Where ever we go in this world, we simply cannot do all work by ourselves. We need to delegate our work. In any organization, this is the standard procedure. But what is the solution if the shortage of manpower? In that case, we have to hire a customer support agency or staffing agency. Hire one of the best outsourcing companies in Florida. We also give customer support and staffing services.
What is a Customer support service?
A series of services related to a customer after which he will much benefit. Customer support is mostly about providing technical customer assistance by helping them resolve any issues they have with your products or services. Customer service, however, is about providing value by helping customers make the most of your products or services.
What are the benefits?
- It enhances customer loyalty and they tend to stick around the brand. Tremendous branding is done.
- Referrals are possible where buyers become your promoter.
- Upsell or cross-sell is possible. This will increase the company’s sales.
- We got to understand these people are experts in their field and consequently, our customers are producing value.
- Since someone else is doing the work, you now have the opportunity to focus on core business.
- Improves employee mental health
- It gives very good exposure to your business.
What services did people give?
- They listen to the customer queries and try to answer them or solve their problems.
- If you are short of manpower, these agencies provide the human resources. Sometimes they hire for your company.
- They sometimes take strategies for companies approved by you.
- They can take a loan for your company.
- They can do marketing for your company.
From the time of inception, we are taking help from others to achieve anything and we will continue to do that because we believe in the brotherhood.
In Digital marketing there are many free tools. Thanks to artificial intelligence, more and more improved tools are coming up. But some of them are useful, some are not so useful. But before using any tool, one should know how to use them. Then, only we can utilize the full benefit of it. If your small business is still incurring loss then please hire the best outsourcing companies in Florida. Let talk about these free tools.
Why these stuffs are free?
Whenever we get anything free, most of us think that it is very cheap. But it is not true for these tools. It is a subscription-based business, so the basic tool is free, only the premium one is paid. The completely free ones are also not bad-they are basically used for branding purposes.
Let us share some tools.
- Canva- It is a very good tool for creating free pictures. The paid version is there but it is not required. You don’t have to be a graphic designer to use Canva.
- Similarweb- We can find the website traffic through this free tool. Also, we can find the website’s global ranking and traffic coming from which country.
- Keyword planner- There are many tools for keyword research but this one is the best. More this one comes directly from Google.
- SEOquake- It is mainly an SEO audit tool. It can do many jobs from keyword research to keyword difficulty and density.
- Google optimizer- It is a tool by Google. It is the only free tool for A/B testing. It is based on Bayesian statistics.
- Google forms- Another Google product. It creates free online forms on regular basis.
- Google drive-It is most beneficial and used by the most. It is an online storage space provided by cloud computing.
- Google trends- It is an online tool that predicts the popularity of a keyword in a particular place.
- AnswerTHEPublic– It is the website that tells the question asked by the maximum no. of people.
- Screaming Frog– It is a free tool with lots of features. Features like broken link fixation, detection, analyzing page titles, metadata, etc
- Pepper type. ai-It is an AI-based free tool that helps in many areas. It is especially helpful in the PPC, content creation, title generator, etc.
Free kinds of stuff are ruling this world. In Google most of the products are free. This is done to enhance the brand image. Also, it is the nature of people that they won’t buy anything until they get something free.
If you are a small business and want to earn profit instantly then pay per click(PPC) is a very good option. The same cannot be done by SEO.SEO do bring visitors to the website, but it takes 3 months to 1 year. Yes, that’s true online advertising help in this regard. There are many companies that earn their revenue on this aspect. But if you want to earn profits then hire the best outsourcing companies in Florida. We have a dedicated team of experts in this trade. Here we are talking about particularly Google.
What are PPC bidding strategies?
Bidding is a mechanism or technique in which Google bots run our campaigns successfully. There are 1 manual bidding and 10 automated biddings. The automated biddings are based on machine learning. As a result of this, we should have historical data of previous campaigns. Only in the case of manual bidding, this rule is not valid.
The PPC Bidding strategies
- Manual CPC bidding-This is the only non-automated bidding strategy. It gives a lot of control to advertisers. Here the advertiser has the master power. This is the eldest strategy and Google is thinking to replace it.
- Enhanced CPC bidding-This bid strategy is very similar to Manual CPC. The difference is that Google might change the bid amount if any chance of conversion arises. Increase or decrease both can happen.
- Cost Per Thousand Impressions (CPM)- This bidding strategy is based on solely impressions. This is used only in display and Youtube ads.
- Cost Per Thousand Viewable Impressions (vCPM)- This is used only in display and Youtube ads.
- Cost-Per-View Bidding (CPV)- This is only for Youtube ads. This strategy is based on views. If anyone watches your video for 30 sec then it is counted as 1 view.
- Target Cost Per Acquisition-If conversion is your primary goal then this strategy is for you. Here we have to set the cost of acquisition. We cannot use this strategy we do not have enough historical data. Say 30 campaign data. For this strategy to be implemented you should set up conversion tracking.
- Target Return on Ad Spend (ROAS)- This bidding helps to maximize conversions based value you want to get for spending on the ad. The return is percentage-based. For running this strategy we need to have enough historical data else this strategy won’t work.
- Maximize Conversions– In this type of strategy, you have to fix a daily budget and machine learning tries to maximize your conversion at that cost.
- Maximize Conversion Value-Here the algorithm will try to maximize conversions. The daily budget is money spend on the ad.
- Maximize Clicks-This algorithm is similar to maximize conversions. The only difference is clicks
- Target Impression Share Bidding– This bidding strategy works well with people doing branding. According to this algorithm, your ad will appear anywhere in first of Google SERP.
Google ads is great for drivng traffic to any website but it is also a great tool to do branding of any service or product. Anyone can implemenent these bids strategies according to their own needs.
Pay Per Click(PPC) is rampant today. If you are an online seller and want quick traffic, then PPC is the only option. Traffic can come via Search Engine Optimization but you have to wait for at least 6 months. As a result, PPC is the only option. Google’s version of it is called Google advertisements. We know Google’s usage in the United States, your business will get quality leads. If you are looking for advertising services, then hire the best outsourcing companies in Florida.
What are PPC services?
PPC is an online advertising model where the advertiser pays the publisher each time his advertisement is clicked. Here I am talking about specifically about Google. Facebook also follows the PPC model but it is much cheaper than Google. Most people trust Google because it is a search Engine and people land on Google for finding something.
How can online advertisement help small business?
- Firstly online advertisement(ads )is not so costly as traditional marketing. Bill boards,Catalogues are not used here.Online advertisements are very easy to implement and pocket friendly.
- Through online marketing , we can target a small group of people in a specific location. In Google ads, we can also target specific pincode, exclude a pin code. In Youtube advertisement, we can target a specific youtube page or target interest. So Niche targeting is possible.
- Skipable youtube ads or bumper ads are good for branding purpose. Youtube is very famous. Most of the people ascess there.For branding purpose Google display ads is also a good option. Google discovery ads also fetch good result.
- All the bid strategies of Google are actually algorithms written on the basis of machine learning. So believing in the present technology is not bane but boon. Trust the automated bid strategies of Google.
- The concept negative keywords is there in Google ads.
- PPC gives instant result. So if you are in a hurry for sales go with PPC.
- Google gives free credit to different accounts on random basis.
- Google gives free acurate tools for PPC process. Tools like keyword planner– for keyword research and Google optiizer-for A/B testing. Google has facility to split test in the drafts section.
- There is an excellent feature of PPC which is simply the best. The strategy is called remarketing. In remarketing we put a small java script code in the head section of our website. This code records the visitors in our website and then retargets them with some different ads.
The PPC service is a boon for small business. PPC service is also called intent based marketing. Because you are going nowhere but people are searching for you, convertion rate is more.
In this age of Globalisation, most companies are moving from traditional marketing to digital marketing. It is also very necessary as traditional marketing is almost obsolete. But traditional marketing will not die. In marketing, there are certain items, where digital marketing will not work. So, in my opinion, both are required for small businesses. But if your small business is incurring a loss, hire the best outsourcing companies in Florida.
What is traditional marketing?
It is that marketing where a computer and internet connection is not involved. We can say it is direct marketing. Print media, broadcasting media, direct mails, and phone calls fall in this category. Traditional marketing is focused to target a mass audience.
What is digital marketing?
Any form of marketing done online is digital marketing. We can say it is indirect marketing. Here we can target a small group of customers. We can focus on a specific audience here. Terms such as podcast marketing and webinar marketing are types of digital marketing.
Why small businesses should not ignore online marketing?
Your business will not be able to target any specific audiences. Narrow targeting is not possible in traditional marketing.
In digital marketing, the advertising cost is less with a great reach.
Social media can help to understand your audiences
It helps small businesses to interact with their audiences
Online marketing helps to do quick and easy branding.
This form of marketing requires fewer resources and huge outcomes.
67% of the USA netizens fall on the “Do not call’ list.
It helps to track how your business is growing.
Can both Traditional and Digital marketing work together?
Yes, why not. Most of the business will benefit from that. Online and offline are merely mediums. Both mediums are effective. So if we engage two mediums, the resultant is definitely going to be strong.
Traditional marketing and online marketing, are subsets of marketing. Both are born in different periods of time, but two of them do the same thing. So, I advise you not to make the mistake of ignoring online marketing.
Today most people are doing outsourcing business. That means they are giving services to businesses or individuals. Whether the market is B2B or B2C if you are having trouble, then hire one of the best outsourcing companies in Florida. SAAS-based products are going great in today’s market. Most of the companies are doing fine strategically but a small change in tactics can ensure you with lots of profits.
What is SAAS?
Software as a Service(SAAS) is basically a subscription model. It is centrally hosted. It is believed to be an essential part of cloud computing. It works on the principle of server and client relationships. Some examples: CRM software, any accounting software, content management system(CMS), etc. Sometimes they are called “on-demand software”.
Strategies for Promotion
The tactic is to create a user-friendly website. The loading speed of the website should be high and users should be able to navigate the whole website very easily.
The product description or services should be carefully given on the website. One can clearly understand the pricing structure of the website.
Run PPC ads to generate more leads to your website. Use conversion tracking to measure your success rate. Implement remarketing strategies on your website.
Use creative videos on your website.
Implement enticing CTA on your website to drive leads.
Create a very good offer or deal so that people take your business very seriously.
Give free trials of your services or products. Tip- limit your free trial time to 15 days maximum.
Use SEO to generate organic leads and visitors.
Encourage your previous clients to write reviews. It will be best if you are able to record this in video format.
Reward customers for Referrals.
Sell your products or services in bundles. E.g product A is free with the product.
Embrace social media.
Well, these are some strategies that should be followed if you want visibility in terms of search engines.SAAS are products that are used everywhere. So it will be relatively easy to market them.
Digital strategies can obviously help to improve the position of doctors. If you are running an online platform of doctors, then hire one of the best outsourcing companies in Florida. Else you can follow this blog till the end and can implement the same as told here.
Why do we need doctors?
It is true that doctors are everyone’s need even if they are healthy. You go to a doctor not only to cure diseases but to stay healthy and active. Having a long-term relationship with a doctor is beneficial as it can detect long-term issues. It is difficult for a doctor to act if you are visiting him for the first time! You need to provide your medical history and behavior. This is basically done to see your reaction to other medicines.
The Said Digital strategies
The first thing you have to do is built a good website. Be careful to choose a good hosting provider. This is mainly done for good loading speed and good server response. This is very important as a new google update says that your core web vitals are now a ranking factor. This generally includes LCD, FID, and CLS.
Upload the videos of satisfied patients. This will improve the CTR of your website.
Use the power of social media ads or search engine ads. Implement remarketing strategies to gain more leads.
Implement neuromarketing as this helps to attract patients.
Create a very enticing lead magnet on your website.
The vlog, the section encourages each doctor to speak about some popular issues. Do this regularly.
Create a very good offer for your returning patients.
Encourage your repeat patients or customers to do word-of-mouth marketing.
Hire an influencer in this niche to promote the doctor.
Doctors protect life. So if we can promote those doctors then it will be very good, at least it will be a good gesture. Digital marketing is the trending thing known today. Yes, digital marketing can help doctors in many ways. Doctors protect life. So if we can promote those doctors then it will be very good, at least it will be a good gesture. Digital marketing is the trending thing known today. Yes, digital marketing can help doctors in many ways.
Niche selection is very important for small businesses in any region or country. Niche varies from place to place. This is the first step when we start any new business. And let me remind you this is the most important one. But if you are suffering from the wrong niche selection, hire one of the best outsourcing companies in Florida. But before coming niche, we should be careful that we should be experts in our own fields.
What is a niche?
In simple layman’s terms niche is a specific market. Suppose you have visited an e-commerce store. In an e-commerce store, there are many categories of products and services. I want to buy shirts in the men’s category. This is a niche. If I want a men’s shirt for elites; then it is micro-niche. Hope it is clear.
Tips for selecting a proper niche
Do follow your interest and hobbies. Be very clear about what you want to pursue. See if you can turn your passion into monetary gains.
Once this process is done, study your customer well. Know their likes and dislikes, their demography. Understand what is their problem and then you could find a solution to them.
Access the competition of your niche market. Too much competition-leave the market, less competition – embrace the market.
See if you can reach the customers or not. This is very important because if the customer doesn’t get the products or services in time, then every marketing is in vain. Also, the distribution channel is another factor.
See if the niche is profitable enough – ability to pay.
Is your niche trending?
Niche Targeting is generally a profitable business. But we should understand that niche targeting is not easy. We have to be the best in our field. Only then we would be successful.
Bookkeeping & digital marketing is needed. Not only schools but any organization in whatever region need these two services. If you are a school & still don’t understand what to do, then you can hire one of the best outsourcing companies in Florida. Bookkeeping services help your business to run & digital marketing helps your business to promote itself.
What is digital marketing?
Any marketing activity involved with electronic devices is online marketing. They include online ads, social media, anything related to the internet, and not tv ads.
What is bookkeeping?
It is a day-to-day recording of transactions in your business. They make bank deposits by compiling data from cashiers, verifying receipts, and sending cash, checks, or other forms of payment to the bank and also taxation.
The first step is to create a website. Choose the hosting provider with prior information. Increase the loading speed of your website both on desktop & mobile. Make your website mobile-friendly.
Create a google my business account for your school. Ensure to list your school in all the top local directories.
Ensure to have the famous social media handles of your school.
Invest in social media ads & search engine ads.
Introduce more videos on your website. If possible get videos of satisfied and current students. Put a description of your school in video format.
Create a welcome message from your principal.
Create an online forum for teachers and parents. Or you can create an account for every student. Give a score to each and every student based on performance.
Create an incentive scheme. If any student recommends any friends then they get incentives.
Try to do something that your competitors are not doing. Do differentiation of your present services.
Try to rank in SERP.
Records every transaction in your school.
Responsible for taxation.
Helps to deposit the money in the bank.
If your bookkeeping service is software then you can receive all service
Yes, both bookkeeping and digital marketing are very important features. Now the school is an important institution in any economy. It is like preparing the generation of the future.