The word “optimize” has a broad meaning. It means that we have to do all the things to minimize cost and ultimately earn profit. If you are a troubled start-up and not making any profit then hiring one of the best outsourcing companies in Florida, is the best option. Now let us come back to the contact center problem. There are 8 metrics that can be used to measure the success rate of call centers. Let us discuss it in detail-
Hold Time– It is time a call center agent place a customer on hold. Most of the companies reduce it as it is not expected. This can be a metric for the evaluation of success.
Call duration-It is the time taken by the contact center agent to interact with the customer.
No. of calls-It is the total no. of made by a contact center agent.
Call Driver – Whenever the customers face problems, contact centers get calls from them, asking them for the solution. So, the driver is actually the problem.
Abandonment rate– It is a number of times when a customer cuts the call between him and a contact center agent.
First Contact Resolution– It is the most important metric. It shows how are skilled your employees. It measures the efficiency of your team.
Occupancy rate– It is the rate that is determined by dividing the total time of the agent by the agent’s free time.
How can we reverse the situation?
1. Announce the estimated waiting time. This may reduce the abandonment rate. Try to reduce the holding time.
2. Be specific. Talk about the solution.
3. Provide virtual queuing.
4. Offer flexibility in terms of holidays.
5. Utilize software to ITES work
6. Hire the right people.
7. Provide a situation that is suitable to grow.
8. Create an incentive. Create target. More money you invest, triple the amount