“Outbound marketing is dead” “Inbound marketing is future” This is in some way true. Marketing inbound/outbound can never be dead. See in a monopolistic or oligopolistic market, inbound marketing is not relevant. Inbound marketing is relevant for e-commerce businesses and any business which is small in size. But sometimes these types of marketing are used for all sorts of businesses but very rare. Let me ask you one question. Are you incurring losses in your business? Then hire one of the best outsourcing companies in Florida.
What is Inbound Marketing?
It is a process by which customers are attracted by means of creating valuable content and experiences tailored to them. In this type of marketing, the marketer remains unknown to the consumer. Inbound marketing is applied in the following ways-
- Attract– Draw the right people. Let them know the problem.
- Engage-provide the best insights and solutions to them
- Delight-Provide the best after-sales service to them.
Social media is the best platform to promote any small business. This is absolutely true because a hell of a lot of people is attached to social media. Another medium that engages a lot of people is Youtube.
Some famous Social media channels
- Facebook-A lot of people access Facebook. One very good thing about Facebook is that it is constantly upgrading itself. We can also make advertisements through Facebook.
- LinkedIn-It is a business-oriented social media. All professional people are on LinkedIn. Most of the business houses promote via it. LinkedIn advertisement is also there.
- Twitter– It is basically a micro-blogging site. It has a lot of users accessing it. Twitter advertising is not that famous.
- Pinterest– It is primarily a picture-sharing site. Photography business, Handicraft business-Pinterest is a very good medium to promote.
Additional tips to promote via Inbound marketing
- If you are promoting via a website then use a good server and increase the loading speed of the website. Make the website responsive. Ensure there are no broken links.
- Use social media advertising and search engine advertising since their cost is very low in comparison to outbound marketing.
- Use pop-ups on your website. There are many free and paid pop-up making websites on the internet today.
- Measure your success via google or abode analytics.
- Use a clear and easy-to-understand call to action. Use varying call to action in different stages of the buying journey.
- Niche marketing is possible in inbound marketing.
- Highlight your product and introduce some new features in your product.
- Study your buyer’s journey carefully. Know their likes and dislikes. If required create the sales funnel completely. Segment them according to demographics.
- Make your registration process short and simple.
- If you are an application, try to engage your audience in the application. Engaging videos, graphics, content, games, etc. Similar things are applicable to a website.
- Create many payment options.
- Make your captcha on the payment page less difficult.
- Give something free like a free ebook or a course. Whatever your lead magnet is, it should be enticing.
- If you are an application, you can try to reward advertising.
Inbound marketing is a form of indirect marketing. Here marketers do not come in direct contact with the customers. One thing is for sure that inbound marketing is a blessing for small businesses because it is very cheap and it is very popular among people.