A landing page is a page where the user comes to your website for the first time. We all know that the first impression leaves a long-lasting mark. So we must optimize our website/landing pages. This is generally done to attract customers. But if you are not generating sales then definitely your landing page is having some problems. Hire the best outsourcing companies in Florida. We have designers and conversion specialists- who help us to design the ideal landing page.
What is a landing page?
A Landing page is a single web page, created specifically for a marketing or advertising campaign. It is the place where a visitor enters after they click on a link in an email, or ads from Google, Bing, YouTube, Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, or similar places on the web. There is some difference between a landing page and a Home page. A Home page – can be accessed from anywhere on the website. On the other hand, landing page addresses cannot be found anywhere on the website.
Why it is so important?
- Most B2B businesses use it to generate leads and ultimately conversion.
- Very good for branding
- Paid ads are very expensive. So people are bound to make landing pages seriously.
How optimization is done?
- Be Sure and specific about the message you want to convey to your clients. Customers must understand what your landing page is about.
- Make sure that all the call to actions is clear and absolute.
- Use relevant pictures and videos to increase the Conversion Rate.
- Don’t use pop-ups on a landing page.
- Try to keep your landing page clutter-free.
- Measure the success rate of your landing pages. You can A/B testing.
- A thank you page is a must with a landing page.
- The content of the landing page should be relevant according to the service or product.
Best Bid Strategies to be used
- Manual Bidding-It is not a smart bidding strategy. No machine learning is involved here. It is for those who had just started PPC.
- Cost per View– It is a bidding strategy mainly implemented for video views.
- Target Return on Ad Spend (ROAS)- It is a smart strategy. It aims to meet our costs on ads spend. It is better to avoid it if you don’t have historical data.
- Maximize Conversions–Here you have to select a daily budget and Google’s algorithm will bring maximum conversion at that cost. It is better to avoid it if you have scanty historical data.
Well, this is a complete saga about landing pages. People generally take landing pages very seriously because sales are attached to them. Optimize your landing and standout in the Cloud.