Online marketing is today’s buzzword. Everyone today is using online marketing. Online marketing has certain advantages over traditional marketing. We can shop in the comfort of our own homes. This saves a lot of our time. This is true about online e-commerce stores. But if you are suffering from loss, hire one of the best outsourcing companies in Florida. They provide good e-commerce services.
What is a boutique?
It is a small shop selling trendy and fashionable clothes. The unique thing about boutiques is that they target a specific market segment. Very customized products are available in boutiques. It is totally different from a store and generally costly products are available in a boutique.
If you are a website owner
- Take steps to increase the loading speed of your website. Buy a good server from your own country.
- Try SEO to rank the search engine results page.
- Try to make your website. responsive so that it opens on every device.
- Create a clear and easy-to-understand call to action.
- Use good and transparent lead magnets on your website. Like free delivery, budget-friendly store, etc.
- Introduce the concept coupons on your website. If possible try to give engaging offers on your products.
- Use email marketing. This process ensures a good relationship with your customers. You can also let your customers know about the products & offers.
- Introduce more payment options.
- Make the registration process simple and easy.
- Don’t use confusing captcha on the payment page.
If you are an application owner
- Inform your relatives and friends during the launch of the application.
- Weekly prizes and bonuses.
- Clear usability and fix bugs.
- Fast navigation.
- Ask your clients for more reviews.
- Uploads photos or videos of your products.
Promotion via social media
- Facebook-It is the most famous social media site. Very good for promotion as a lot of people access Facebook. Upload images or videos of clothes. Obtain feedback from your customers and listen to their advice. This is a wonderful channel to vent the grievances of your customers. Facebook advertisement is quite famous in the United States.
- Twitter- It is a micro-blogging site. A good number of people access Twitter. If we try to viral any post then a lot of people will be engaged and that will be very nice for your brand. Similar things can be done on Facebook and all other social media platforms
- Instagram – It is a famous picture-sharing site. We can also post content here. Instagram is very popular among people. In fact, it is the most famous social media platform. Your business must have an Instagram account.
- LinkedIn- This social media channel for professional people. You will find all the CXO people on LinkedIn. This is a very good place to build your contacts. Showcase your best clothes here.
Online marketing is a thing that everyone is using today. But it has some disadvantages. For those who want to touch and feel the products, online marketing is not for them. Also, sellers don’t meet the buyers. This is a major drawback.
Email marketing is a type of indirect marketing. It is a good means to communicate with people and customers. You can communicate with customers and let them know when which product is coming or featuring. You can contact cold audiences and convert them to your customers. Email marketing is related to the complete automation of the business and conversion rate. But if you are suffering from tremendous loss consider hiring one of the best outsourcing companies in Florida.
What is email marketing?
It is a type of marketing where customers know about your new products, discounts, offers, company policy, and any news related to your company. It is a very good way to let people keep informed about your brand and make repeated sales.
Benefits of email marketing
- You can connect with your customers via email. Email marketing help sellers to let know their customers about the products, any offer or discounts, company policy, etc. It is also helpful to receive feedback from customers.
- This email marketing is very beneficial during running a marketing campaign.
- This helps the business to create a unique brand. Actually, an email is the voice of the business. If you adhere to the CAN spam act- then people value your business.
- Become an expert on content used in the email. Content is widely in email marketing for promotion.
- Email marketing is one tool that helps in the subscription of a blog post.
- It makes you a credible business. It proves you have a physical location.
- Email marketing is the future. It is 1st step of automated marketing.
Good email marketing services
- Sendinblue-It is the fastest developing email marketing service in Europe. It also provides SMS services also. This platform is very easy to use. Just using drag and drop mechanism. It is free for only 300 emails/day, having their branding. The paid plan starts from $25/month. It offers a separate SMTP for bulk email.
- Drip-It is an email marketing tool for e-commerce sites, bloggers, and online marketers. It provides many tools for sales funnel, marketing automation. They offer a free trial and their paid services start from $49/month.
- Hubspot– It is one of the best software in the email marketing and CRM space. Marketing automation is one of its features. Email marketing is free initially. We get the feature of A/B testing in Hubspot.
- Convertkit– It is a very strong promoting platform. It is best for bloggers, authors, and marketers. Convertkit provides a 14-day trial and then $29/month. They also offer a 30-day refund policy.
- AWeber-It is the oldest email marketing service provider in the World. It offers a wide range of services from live chat, phone support, email support. The best feature of it is its AMP-supported emails. AWeber offers a free plan for 500 subscribers then it is charged $19/month.
Today communication is very important if you want to sell your products. You must have a very good rapport with your customers to earn revenue from them. The World has become so fast that it can traverse continents within seconds
“Outbound marketing is dead” “Inbound marketing is future” This is in some way true. Marketing inbound/outbound can never be dead. See in a monopolistic or oligopolistic market, inbound marketing is not relevant. Inbound marketing is relevant for e-commerce businesses and any business which is small in size. But sometimes these types of marketing are used for all sorts of businesses but very rare. Let me ask you one question. Are you incurring losses in your business? Then hire one of the best outsourcing companies in Florida.
What is Inbound Marketing?
It is a process by which customers are attracted by means of creating valuable content and experiences tailored to them. In this type of marketing, the marketer remains unknown to the consumer. Inbound marketing is applied in the following ways-
- Attract– Draw the right people. Let them know the problem.
- Engage-provide the best insights and solutions to them
- Delight-Provide the best after-sales service to them.
Social media is the best platform to promote any small business. This is absolutely true because a hell of a lot of people is attached to social media. Another medium that engages a lot of people is Youtube.
Some famous Social media channels
- Facebook-A lot of people access Facebook. One very good thing about Facebook is that it is constantly upgrading itself. We can also make advertisements through Facebook.
- LinkedIn-It is a business-oriented social media. All professional people are on LinkedIn. Most of the business houses promote via it. LinkedIn advertisement is also there.
- Twitter– It is basically a micro-blogging site. It has a lot of users accessing it. Twitter advertising is not that famous.
- Pinterest– It is primarily a picture-sharing site. Photography business, Handicraft business-Pinterest is a very good medium to promote.
Additional tips to promote via Inbound marketing
- If you are promoting via a website then use a good server and increase the loading speed of the website. Make the website responsive. Ensure there are no broken links.
- Use social media advertising and search engine advertising since their cost is very low in comparison to outbound marketing.
- Use pop-ups on your website. There are many free and paid pop-up making websites on the internet today.
- Measure your success via google or abode analytics.
- Use a clear and easy-to-understand call to action. Use varying call to action in different stages of the buying journey.
- Niche marketing is possible in inbound marketing.
- Highlight your product and introduce some new features in your product.
- Study your buyer’s journey carefully. Know their likes and dislikes. If required create the sales funnel completely. Segment them according to demographics.
- Make your registration process short and simple.
- If you are an application, try to engage your audience in the application. Engaging videos, graphics, content, games, etc. Similar things are applicable to a website.
- Create many payment options.
- Make your captcha on the payment page less difficult.
- Give something free like a free ebook or a course. Whatever your lead magnet is, it should be enticing.
- If you are an application, you can try to reward advertising.
Inbound marketing is a form of indirect marketing. Here marketers do not come in direct contact with the customers. One thing is for sure that inbound marketing is a blessing for small businesses because it is very cheap and it is very popular among people.
This is of course digital era but the benefits of data entry services are still valid today. It is often said that “old is gold”.It is true in the case of data entry services. If we look closely then we will understand that these services offer tremendous benefits to small business owners. If your business is suffering from fewer sales syndrome then hire good outsourcing companies in Florida. We may find many data entry services but not all of them provide good services. So we should be careful while selecting these service providers.
What is meant by data entry services?
It means jotting down information on the computer hardware. Actually, it means keeping the information in the electronic database and this is password protected. This database should be updated from time to time.
The benefit that we derive from data entry services
- Have you heard Management Information System(MIS)? Well, it is a very common term in today’s business. Without data entry, MIS is not possible. MIS promotes teamwork and enhanced communication.MIS is the framework of every business currently.
- Most businesses report that their operation enhanced significantly after they introduced data entry services.
- It is good for your relationship with your customers. Suppose any of your customers are unhappy with you- you can take action to mend the relationship.
- Data entry helps in more cold calls as the salesperson gets more genuine leads. Therefore it increases the overall revenue. We should focus more on data entry from the beginning so that no problem arises.
- Keeping correct reports of transactions of the organization is very important. This is why the organization becomes more famous in front of retailers and distributors. This also attracts investors.
Should you perform data entry services?
- Do have an existing data entry team?
- How many years of experience do they have?
- Do you have enough resources?
- Do you have the required technology to support the data entry team?
- Do you have the required skilled manpower?
Answer the following questions and you will get the answer
Why should you outsource data entry services?
- Dedicated data entry services help to create a good database.
- Specialists in the domain of data entry will work for you.
- Experts will ensure your project ends on the correct date.
- Your outsourcing partner may have advanced technology and they might share it with you.
- It reduces your operational cost and will save you money.
Data entry is a tedious job that requires a lot of concentration and effort. But it should not be ignored at any cost. If ignored it will trouble you in the long distance.
Offline business is obsolete today. We are unable to reach a handsome no. of people and a wide range of products are not generally available in offline business. Today the buzzword in online marketing. We are not saying that online marketing and mass marketing are the same things but a lot of customization can be done here. This led to the birth of niche marketing. In online marketing, segmentation can be effectively done. But if you are still incurring losses then you’ve got the option to hire the best outsourcing companies in Florida. There you will get all the services related to online marketing under one roof.
Tips to get huge sales
- If you are an online business and using a website, then focus on gathering more reviews or testimonials of your customers. This will ensure a sense of trust in your incoming visitors. But never use false reviews, this will do more harm to you.
- If you do business via a website then it is mandatory to increase its loading speed. Websites having a low loading speed- are very disturbing for online visitors. But can we increase its loading speed? Remove long videos and any large files from your site. You can always compress the image sizes.
- Optimize your product. Your product must have the required UVP to highlight your offering. Packaging is also very important.
- Make sure that your product is available in the retail market. Make efforts to strengthen your distribution channel.
- Give discounts. This ensures a continuous flow of incoming traffic. Use lead magnets to attract traffic to your webpage.
- Perform SEO on your website. Ensure that your website ranks on the first page of SERP.
- Use both apps and websites for your visibility. Use ASO for apps. If possible, promote offline for your business. This will help the audience to know more about your business.
- Make the registration process short and simple. The long registration process will scare away online visitors.
Tips to get a Converting website
- Steps should be made to ensure that the landing page is relevant according to the search term and advertisement.
- Use and eye-tracking tools and heatmaps to discover the buying pattern. Try to make landing pages using the “F” pattern.
- Include more payment options.
- Use an easy captcha on the checkout page. Keep the checkout process short and simple.
- Give delivery date information after check out.
- Include the feature of saving the cart information.
- Measure your success and connect to analytic.
- Connect to the users via different social media channels.
Everywhere we see, we will find online business. If any business wants to earn a profit, then online marketing is the only option. We can say that internet marketing is a blessing to small business owners owing to its low cost. All we can say online business is today’s product and it is going to live long.
From the very beginning, marketing is prevalent in human society. Even today marketing is evolving and in the age of digital innovation, it is still upgrading itself. Whatever the situation might be, it is not possible that there will be no marketing. As long as there are humans, marketing will be there. If you are incurring losses, you need to do something. Hire one of the best outsourcing companies in Florida. They provide virtual assistance services.
Who are Virtual Assistants?
These are people – who do the work for you on your behalf. They need not sit in an office room of yours – they can just do it in their on their own setup. They need no resources, they have their own ones.
Is Virtual assistant a good career option?
Definitely, yes. They earn anything been $12 to $31 per hour. This is not bad. After the pandemic, everything has become like. Again these services are very cheap compared to a full-time salary. So there is some gain on the side of businesses.
Skills of a Virtual assistant
- Reliability- He should be trustworthy
- Communication– Should be very communicative.
- Time-Management-Should know when to do what
- Resourcefulness– Should have a lot of resources.
- Self motivated-Should be motivated.
- Organization-Should be experienced
- Typing speed
- Detailed oriented
- Accounting- Should have some knowledge of accounting.
Annual Salary Monthly Pay
Top Earners $115,000 $9,583
75th Percentile $100,000 $8,333
Average $67,115 $5,592
25th Percentile $31,500 $2,625
Work of a virtual assistant
- Jot down all finance-related details and records.
- Daily posting on client’s social media.
- Answering calls of client’s customers.
- Emailing clients customers
- Doing client projects.
- Booking tickets and arranging travel.
- Calendar schedule management
- Promoting on behalf of clients.
- She/he engaged in content creation activities.
- She/he should manage the finance of the client.
Websites to Find Virtual Assistant Jobs
- Time etc
- We Work Remotely
- People Per Hour
- Up work
Companies that hire virtual assistants
- Va Va Virtual Assistants
- Tawk. to
- Profit Factory
You are a manager of the corporate then virtual assistants actually help small business owners. There is no need for offices, no tax, and no training; Virtual assistants will do the work for you. The best thing about virtual assistants is that we don’t need to give them training.
Marketing is a communication tool by which marketers sell their goods to consumers. Actually, a market is a hypothetical place where buyers and sellers meet and engage together. But if you are suffering from fewer sales syndrome- the cure is- hire one of the best outsourcing companies in Florida.
What is Account-based- marketing (ABM)?
ABM marketing is a B2B strategy in which the marketing team and sales team try their best to convert any consumer who is best fit to get converted. In this type of marketing business generally, businesses expect to get a high ROI. The businesses must ensure to give their best services as conversion, in this case, is confirmed and any business can expect word of mouth marketing.
What are the problems that ABM can rectify?
- By implementing ABM any business can clearly track clearly defined Return on Investment (ROI).
- ABM is highly targeted towards consumers who have a high propensity to convert. So actually a lot of time and resources are saved.
- You are going to see a lot of engagement with your users while implementing ABM.
- During normal times generally, sales and marketing departments don’t cooperate with each other. But during ABM there is no such problem. Both the departments are cooperating well.
- Sales are generally increased when implementing ABM.
What is the difference between ABM & traditional marketing?
- Traditional marketing is very broad & ABM is very specific.
- ABM saves a lot of time & resources. This is not the case with traditional marketing.
- ABM is called 1 to 1 marketing. Consequently, traditional marketing is 1 to many marketing.
Why should we implement ABM?
- ABM is less time-consuming.
- The conversion rate is high in the case of ABM.
- ABM ensures more sales.
- ABM drives too much ROI.
Must do to implement ABM strategy
- The first task is to identify your highly paying audience or accounts.
- Discover accounts and identify key internal players
- Identify the influencers and decision-makers and focus on them.
- Determine if the market is profitable enough.
- See if the buyers can be reached easily.
- Ensure that there is proper demand for the product.
- If you have a website then make sure that the website is having a proper user experience. If you are having an offline setup- make sure to answer every call.
- Create a social media account for your business.
- Invest heavily in Social media ads and Search Engine ads.
ABM is the best marketing that is used to attract leads whether offline or online. In this type of promotion – marketing is done on one basis, so conversion is guaranteed.
From time immemorial people have been trying to improve sales. We call these measures- strategies. Sometimes these measures become very effective and businesses prosper. But if you are incurring losses, then hire the best outsourcing companies in Florida. For ages people have been inventing these strategies; Porter’s five forces and Blue Ocean strategy are just strategies like them.
What are Porter’s five forces?
This is no market strategy but a tool to review market competition effectively. Porter’s five forces are:
- Competitive rivalry-this force shows us the level of competition in the market. High competition is not good for business and vice versa. When rivalry competition is high, advertising and price wars start, which can hurt any business.
- The bargaining power of suppliers-This force shows how powerful the suppliers are. If the suppliers demand more money, this signifies a loss for the business. It has become a rule- the fewer suppliers there is the more power they have. Businesses are in the best position when there are many suppliers.
- The bargaining power of customers- This force determines the power of the consumer. When there are a lot of consumers; their power increases. The opposite is also true. Sometimes consumers are distracted by cheap money.
- The threat of new entrants- This is the fear of entry of a new player in the game.
- The threat of substitute products or services-It is fear that customers of a particular brand will switch. This fear exists when there are a lot of producers in the market.
This is how we have determined the nature of the market and now let us focus on the blue ocean strategy.
What is the Blue Ocean strategy?
It is a marketing strategy that states – the total market are divided into 2 segments
- Red Ocean-all the industries of today, the known marketplace. The worst feature of this is that the market is full competition. The demand is not very good in this ocean. The suppliers & consumers all are the same. No differentiation among products.
- Blue Ocean-It includes all the industries nonexistent today-unknown marketplace. Blue Oceans are vast and deep in terms of opportunity and development. Blue Ocean Strategy creates new market segments.
Blue Ocean Strategy
- Tap uncontested market space. This is done by introducing new features in the product.
- Try to make the competition irreverent by offering new products.
- Create new demand by inventing new product usage.
- Do proper pricing research before fixing a price. Low price is associated with this type of strategy.
If you want profit then implement the blue Ocean strategy. Many companies follow this strategy to profit. Netjets, Quicken, Canon, iTunes, Starbucks, Netflix, and many more.
From time immemorial accountants have been helping small businesses to grow and operate properly. It is a blessing to small businesses as accountants make the owner’s life easy and small businesses can now focus on their core business area. It will enhance their skills and production. But if you continue to incur losses, hire one of the best outsourcing companies in Florida.
Who is an accountant?
An accountant is a professional who has been given the duty of maintaining financial records and analyzing them. They are usually given the duty taxation of an organization.
Qualities of an accountant
- He should be meticulous and detailed oriented.
- He should be good in Mathematics, Commerce, and Finance
- He should stay updated with the latest happenings in Accounts.
- Above all he should be honest- he should not reveal vital information about the company to competitors.
- He should have some knowledge of graphs and charts so that he can analyze them.
- He should be knowledgeable enough to take firm decisions.
Types of accountants
- Certified Public Accountant
- Management Accountant
- Chartered Accountant
- Forensic Accountant
- Government Accountant
- Investment Accountant.
- Financial Advisory
What work does an accountant do?
- Keeping all payroll data, making and processing monthly payroll data.
- Dealing with internal & external auditors for completing audit reports.
- Dealing with billing and explaining accounting policies to staff, clients and vendors.
- Planning and reviewing budgets, revenue, and expenses.
- Preparing profit and loss statements, planning and reviewing them.
- Handing any accounting discrepancies.
- Recommending and building financial databases and computer software.
- Ensuring the regular working capital needs of the organization.
- Arranging loans for the organization which gives the best offer.
- Deals with the lawyers regarding company law of the USA.
How do accountants offer great help to small businesses?
- They will help in the loan application process. A loan for a business involves a lot of documentation and risk especially if you are dealing with a venture fund; an accountant can make the entire process very simple.
- Analyze all documents and contracts and see if they are profitable or not.
- Help in estate planning and trust planning. Estate draws taxes. The accountants are responsible for that.
- They are capable of helping lawyers tackle any legal problem.
- They see everything related to Taxation. It is an accountant who keeps the business running
An accountant is a common face in every organization. Today’s small business can’t ignore an accountant’s contribution. Can you locate any business which doesn’t have an accountant? The answer is obvious. No.
Locksmith means “one who works with metals”. The importance of a locksmith is immense in our society. From time to time we call for them for emergency reasons. They are surely a boon to our society and it is they who try their best for our security. But if you incur losses repeatedly then the best thing you can do is to hire one of the best outsourcing companies in Florida.
Who is a Locksmith?
He is a person who is a professional & trained to work with locks & keys. He can replace, break and mend locks &keys. In the USA locksmiths are available generally work 24×7.
Why do we need to call a locksmith?
- Lost or Stolen Keys
- Moving into a New Home
- Broken keys
- Damaged locks
- Better home security
- Lost combinations.
- Installing Single-Key Access
Why do we take locksmiths seriously?
- Family security
- Restricts trespassers
- Ensures privacy.
How to promote Locksmiths?
- Website– The best recommendation that we are giving is to get a new website. It gives identity to your business. This is a very good time to make it online.
- Online Ads-Google is very famous in the USA. So you can trust Google ads. Also, try youtube ads. This is very good for branding purposes. You can also try Yahoo & Bing Ads. You can also distribute flyers to neighbors.
- Online Directory-Make is sure to register in all local directories.
- Discounts– If you want to increase sales of your business, then you have to discount. This is done to lure customers
- Freebies– In today’s world, sales are not possible without giving freebies. You can promote freebies by providing very good lead magnets.
- Increase the loading speed of the website– This is very good for improving the CTR & ultimately the conversion rate of the website.
- Social media-Harness the power of social media. Let the people know about your business. Interact with them. Invite them to your social media page.
- Try SEO- Another way you are going to increase sales is to try SEO. This is organic & non-paid. SEO takes some time but work.
- Expertly- Show your knowledge by posting your pictures & videos. The videos of yourself doing said work.
During the lockdown, every business has suffered, so has this business. But after the locksmith business is picked up. Yes, digital marketing can help & will help. Traditional marketing is over and any business nowadays will be in a big problem if it does not have a digital presence
Neuro-marketing has revolutionized the marketing industry. This is certainly a boon for small businesses. Neuro-marketing is not linked to inbound marketing nor outbound marketing; it is linked to consumer behavior. But if you suffering from fewer sales syndrome, then hire the best outsourcing companies in Florida.
What is neuro-marketing?
Neuro-marketing is a mixture of neuroscience and marketing. It helps to increase sales of a brand by utilizing the emotional side of human nature. The neurons react to certain receptors – businesses have identified these responses and applied these things in present or future marketing campaigns. Neuro-marketing can help brands better understand their audience’s buying patterns.
Components of Neuro-marketing & how to measure them?
- Brain imaging(EEG,fMRI)
- Facial encoding(FaceReader, FER)
- Sensory Marketing.
- Psychological technique
How can neuro- marketing help the Small business?
- Implement the FOMO concept of marketing– Fear of missing out is a great strategy to increase sales; the consumer thinks that he will miss the if he doesn’t purchase now.
- Psychological Pricing– Most retailer uses this strategy. In this strategy, the consumers think that charged with less money, which is not true.
- Attractive packaging– Often consumers prefer good-looking packaging to regular packaging. Many company’s revenues depend on packaging.
- Creative ads– The businesses produce some attractive and creative business landing pages to lure customers.
- Website performance-The good performance Homepage or landing page may instill a lot of confidence in the mind of the consumer. This good performer is the site loading speed.
- Consumer behavior is understood- Human scan technology eg, fMRI, EEG, fNIRS, etc are capable of revealing consumer preferences. So it is a topic of debate.
- Because of Neuro-marketing, we can easily decipher important marketing concepts based on human behavior.
- Facial Encoding-Neuro-marketing has converted the art of interpreting facial expressions into something of a science. The movement of eyes, movement of muscles – each and everything says something. There are 7 facial: anger, contempt, disgust, fear, joy, sadness, and surprise. It is implemented through a convoluted neural network.
- Hidden patterns- With the help of facial encoding we might discover some hidden patterns related to consumer buying.
- Sensory Marketing- It can help certain products to sell on the basis of physical attributes.
- Branding- Sensory Marketing makes brands unforgettable, it is very good for branding purposes
- Demand-Through neuro-marketing we can access the demand in advance and produce according to that.
Disadvantage of Neuro-marketing
- There is no privacy in neuro-marketing
- A lot of skills are required for neuro-marketing.
- It is a very costly process.
- May go wrong.
Neuro-marketing is definitely a boon to small businesses. But there is a problem with this type of marketing. Many say that it is unethical. I think it is ethical when the primary motive is just to study consumer behavior. Anything apart from this is unethical.
Today in this age of globalization, small business is very common in every economy. But the problem is that it is very difficult to operate a small business, so we should have some solution to help small businesses. Yes, a virtual assistant is a professional who can help small businesses. If you are still incurring losses, then hire the best outsourcing companies in Florida.
What is a virtual assistant? (VA)
A virtual assistant usually works from home or from any other place apart from your own business site or works entirely in some different country. A VA generally works as a freelancer or independent consultant and works on behalf of your company. A VA is not your direct employee but works as a contractor. The VA’S are very much skilled in their own field.
How can virtual assistant businesses help small businesses?
- The VA’s are not your employees.-So you don’t have to pay them salaries too. This is a huge relief for any small business. Therefore they need less working capital.
- The VA’s are experts in their own fields. These people specialize in a particular stream and help businesses.
- You can get the work from VA’s anytime and anywhere. In other words, they are very flexible.
- Office-We don’t need an office for the VA’s
- VA’s can handle our social media accounts.
- They can schedule your interview/ meetings with others.
- They can make the planning of your travels.
- They are responsible for updating the database
- The VA’s sometimes can make sales on behalf of you.
- They can provide us with bookkeeping services and accounting services.
- They can help to create and promote our websites.
- We can focus on our core business.
There are a lot of things VA’s can do to help small businesses, ultimately making them robust. So, this business is really a boon for small businesses. I do think that VA’s were created to help small businesses to grow.
Keyword ranking is very important today. Most of the products are sold through the search engine results page (SERP). So keyword ranking is important. As in the USA, 82.95% of the people access Google SERP, we are considering Google as the standard SERP here. But if you are still incurring losses, change your digital marketer. There are some problems with your keywords, hire the best outsourcing companies in Florida.
What are keywords?
A Keyword is the central theme of the content. According to SEO, it is the words & phrases called search queries that people enter into the search engine for desired results.
Types of Keywords
- Transactional keywords-Users use these keywords when they are in the buying mode in the sales funnel.
example: Digital marketing companies in Cape Corals
- Informational keywords- When a user asks questions to the search engine, they use these keywords. People are generally in the awareness phase of the buying journey.
example: What is digital marketing?
- Navigational keywords–Whenever users type in a company or brand, they perform a search called navigational search. They already know this company or product and want to find the correct website to get to their products.
example: Nike shoes
Some tips to enhance keyword Rankings
- Proper keyword Research-This is very important. Determine the search volume & completion of the keywords. The ideal keyword should be of low competition & high search volume but at first, you should understand the user’s intent.
- Keyword Placement-Sprinkle these keywords in the content of the website. Use these keywords in important places H1 or H2 headings
- Title & Meta description- Optimize the Title & Meta description. Sprinkle the primary, secondary &related keywords here.
- Loading speed- It is one of the most important ranking factors. Loading speed in both mobile & desktop should be very good.
- 404 Custom page-It should be present there
- Map- It should be present on the contact us page.
- Footer– Contact information should be present in the footer of every page.
- Vlog /Blog– Blog should be written according to EAT guidelines. A vlog is the video version of a blog & increases CTR.
- Broken link-If you have broken links then your keywords will never rank.
- Link to Authority Sites- This is basically off-page SEO. This should be done with a lot of patience & creativity.
- Create superb lead magnet-This is mainly done to entice customers to your website.
- Give discounts-This will ensure a lot of leads to your website. If quality leads visit your website then Google will automatically rank you.
Today digital marketing has a lot of significance. This is not only promotion but a way of life. Marketing is a platform to bring two sets of people closer. When this function is performed over the internet, it is called Digital marketing.